Sun AM Bible Studies
Our Sunday morning small group Bible studies at LPBC are designed to give everyone a chance to hear, understand and apply God’s Word to their lives. These Bible studies are the perfect time to ask questions, offer insights and grow spiritually. You may join one of these classes at any time. See the complete list of Sunday morning small group Bible studies below.
Children & youth have fun learning the Bible each week, right on their level. Their teachers help them to know the great stories of the Bible, and help them to know how these stories can impact their lives today and for the rest of their lives!
Our adult Bible studies give you great options to choose from. In each class, you will find people just like you, who have a desire to know the Bible better. Each class gives you the chance to study the Bible with others, discuss it, and understand it. Each class helps you to apply God’s Word to the challenges you face every day.
- Co-ed Bible Study – led by Bob Appleton
- Ladies Bible Study – led by Melinda Preston
- Young Families Bible Study – for parents with young children
- Youth (grades 7-12) – led by Matt Parks
- Elementary 2 (grades 4-6) – led by Damon Hartman
- Elementary 1 (grades 1-3) – led by Sandy Lassard
- Preschool 2 (age 3-5) – led by a team of adult and teen volunteers
- Preschool 1 (babies – age 2) – led by a team of adult and teen volunteers